Turns out Genevieve is not only a certified FashionFatale (Exhibit A: those to-die-for fluorescent watermelon Celine heels), but is passionate about food too. Here is her easy-to-throw together, but truly impressive Artichoke Dip. It’s a must-make!
- 2 cups drained and chopped artichoke hearts (bottled or tinned)
- 1 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbspn good olive oil
- squeeze of lemon juice
- dash of Tabasco, to taste
- sea salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- Panko breadcrumbs
Combine the artichokes with the parmesan, mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread in an oven proof baking dish and sprinkle with Panko breadcrumbs. Bake in a moderate oven until bubbling and golden. Serve with warm flat bread.
Can’t be bothered cooking?
Head to Gen’s favourite restaurant, North Bondi Italian for Spaghetti “Arrabbiata’, Crab, Tomato, a hint of Chilli and cooked and presented in a paper bag.