Quick Bites: Glass Louboutins, Noma number one, Tommy Ton snaps Sydney, beet dumplings, Kate Moss is gold!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 11:20PM
- Christian Louboutin, the magical Godfather of sole, is teaming up with Disney to design a pair of glass slippers to celebrate the (re)release of Cinderella on DVD. A match made in heaven no doubt! wwd
- Noma restaurant in Copenhagen has been named the best restaurant in the world for the third year in a row by Restaurant magazine’s World’s 50 Best list. Want to dine with the best? Check the rest at www.theworlds50best.com
- Down Under Divas… Check out street snapper Tommy Ton’s off-catwalk shots from Sydney Fashion Week. style
- We can’t get enough dumplings down our gullets at the moment, so these Beet Dumplings with Feta make for a blushing twist on their paler Asian cousins. purevege
- Kate Moss has rocked it again. Wearing nothing but a pair of glimmering gold trousers, she has ensured the National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children auction in London will be a roaring success by gifting the organisation a photograph of her looking SUPER HOT! dm