We admit that Pinterest is taking over our lives. It’s fabulous and fun and the best way to store those 20 million must save online finds in a visual fashion (appeals to our Right Brain modus operandi). Admittedly you know you may have a problem when you look at everything and wonder ‘Can I pin that?’…
But with Friday night drinks on the menu, and a dearth of fresh finger food ideas upon us, Pinterest is officially our go to solution. Above and below — a selection of what are our guests will be enjoying at our first Pinspired Soirée. Get pinning people!
- Mini pancake bites with four different toppings via ichigoshortcake.com
- Crispy kale chips via tastefullyjulie.com
- Roasted grapes with thyme, fresh ricotta and grilled bread via alexandracooks.com
- Broccoli parmesan fritters via smittenkitchen.com
- Greek-style smoked olive and lemon lamb shoulder tacos via wholesomecook
- Basil blossom sangria minnesotamonthly.com
Have you joined our mailing list for Delicious Updates?
If not, you should! Sign up here…