Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 9:14PM
- Team a casual piece—like a tee—with a luxe item like a lace pencil skirt for an eclectic, effortless style. Add to the mix glittering accessories and heels for a classic but easy look for day or night. Note the haphazardly rolled up sleeves which add an “I don’t give a FFF” to her style. (But of course … she does).
- Diamonds and other twinkling bijoux look most modern worn by day. We love the layering of bling, stripe shirt and denim jacket.
- Like diamonds by day, worn tan leather by night is equally good. The mix of delicate fabric and handcrafted belt is downright delish and super-stylish.
- Matchy-matchy is not modern behaviour. Mixing different shades of one colour is more chic. Throw a metallic or neutral shade into the mix, and the monochromatic palette is instantly pulled together.
- The key to cool dressing is looking artfully undone. The beauty of this outfit is the spotted shirt. Tuck it in and all is lost. Agree?
images via indigofree.tumblr.com, notetosarah.tumblr.com, momsafashiondork.blogspot.com.au, shopfrankies.tumblr.com