Quick Bites: Dior, Christy Turlington, Alexander's Issie, Feather earrings, Buttermilk Pancakes with Walnut Topping
- Couture week has bloomed in Paris with Dior’s blossom ispired concoctions. J’adore this rapberry ripple creation that looks good enough to eat. style
- While most glossies go the summer route and celebrate the season by emblazoning idyllic locations and bikinis on their covers, Vogue Italia decided to do the opposite. Steven Meisel has photographed supermodel Christy Turlington for the cover bundled up and ready for a snow storm, in one of the pieces from the much talked about Chanel Fall 2010 runway modelinia
- A delicious reason to get out of bed in the morning — Buttermilk Pancakes with Walnut Topping. Heaven on a plate courtesy of applesandbutter.
- A rose personally chosen by the late Alexander McQueen for his friend Isabella Blow before he passed away has been launched at Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. The flower, named Alexander’s Issie, was presented to Blow’s sister Julia Delves Broughton earlier today. vogue.uk
- Life would be complete with these exquisite 18-karat gold dipped feather earrings by Aurelie Bidermann. net-a-porter