Quick Bites: Mad Man, GP in the kitchen, thought for the day, stylish Rice Pudd, Pop Culture & Chanel you can eat..
Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 8:59PM
- Our favourite Mad Man Jon Hamm and Vicky Cristina Barcelona’s Rebecca Hall star in a gorgeously styled pictorial promoting the new Ben Affleck directed movie The Town. See the full story at wmag
- Meanwhile over at Vogue we are salivating over Gwyneth Paltrow’s chic Tribeca kitchen. Click the link for a behind-the-scenes interview with our ultimate FFF and Vogue’s August cover girl vogueus
- Thought for the day: “Applying makeup without a great brush is like trying to eat a meal without cutlery.” Christian Guglietta, Sisley international Makeup Artist. Amen to that. Click here for Christian’s FFF Last Supper. We want an invite!
- We are delightfully in love with this different take on a classic dessert favourite: Roasted Plum and Creamy Chai Rice Pudding. Tiny, tart and totally delicious, this is stylish comfort food if ever we saw it. Thank you mytartette
- The Dairy Godmotherhas launched a new line of artisanal popsicles — Pop Culture. Think icy cold treats in flavours like Vietnamese coffee, grilled pineapple pink peppercorn, and cantaloupe with mint chiffonade. Lip smacking delicious and cool-to-boot! dailycandy
- When fashion meets food. Marvel at graphic designer Fulvio Bonavia’s super clever photography in his new book “A Matter of Taste”. Mulberry Chanel bag anyone? stylefrizz